Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 23 (September 10th)

Day 23 (September 10th, 2012)

Holy Smokes! Sorry for the delay in posting - we just moved and so the internet isn't installed at the new place just yet, that'll happen on Tuesday - but I digress, everything is going splendidly!

Here's the new news:

Day 18 (September 5th)
(Ninth Day on Dom):
Good news everyone! Still on Dom and Fenugreek and when I hand express, the first two compressions are sprays! After that they resume to drops. I'd probably say my quantity is at around 1 teaspoon.
Looking forward to what's next!

Day 23 (September 10th)
(15th Day of Dom): Well, due to not ordering enough Dom, I've weaned off of it and I will just be continuing the Fenugreek for now, but good news everyone! The first several (5 to 6) compressions are beautiful sprays! I'm hand expressing about 8 times a day and out of each session I am getting approximately 1/4 teaspoon per session, so that puts my production up to 2 teaspoons per day, not including whatever the hubby consumes, but the increase has been steadily and rapidly increasing.

Shoot 14 days ago I could barely produce a drop or two, and today I've expressed more than a tablespoon! Wowie! Although this tapering off the Dom will be a good experiment to see just how drastically it affects production and if what they say about just massaging really is true.

Stay tuned!








No comments:

Post a Comment